To find an interview go to sami.bl.uk/and search C1759.
- To find out more about the interview click the blue box marked details.
- In each interview there is a reference number (i.e. C1759/01, C1759/28, and so forth). If there’s an interview you want to listen to you should first mark down that reference number.
Then, you need to get in touch with the Listening and Viewing service at the library.
Visiting the library
- You can contact them by email at Listening@bl.uk or by telephone: +44 (0)20 7412 741
- You can book an appointment in person at the Enquiry Desk in the Rare Books and Music Reading Room.
- You just need to give the reference number(s) and you can make an appointment to listen to the interview.
- Appointments are available as follows: Mon – Thurs: 10.00 – 20.00 Fri – Sat: 10.00 – 17.00.